TPV Ninja Packs Serious Security Punch
Sales Verification Company, a leader in live operator and automated third party verification services, has developed a web-based tool that sets a new standard of security and customer convenience for in-person verifications. TPV Ninja was built specifically to address modern customer-experience expectations and increase accessibility to product offers. The process combines an in-person sales call with a round-trip electronic communication between the customers smart device or computer and TPV Ninja secure servers.
TPV Ninja operates primarily through Text/SMS, including advanced security and anti-fraud features that exceed current security standards. The result are tighter control of the sales process, shorter verification times and a reassuring customer experience.
1. Customer Contact: Once a consumer agrees to the product or service, their contact information and product choice is input into the sales agent’s mobile. The customer electronically signs that device with permission to receive a text/SMS or email on their own device in order to complete the verification.
2. Customer Verification: The customer then receives a link to download the contact and product information for review.
3. Order Confirmation: Once the customer answers the verification questions, electronically signs and submits, they receive a confirmation message and follow-up communication with links to download T&Cs.
4. Data Capture: From backend servers, sales vendors and suppliers can view order detail including signature match, geocoding, and IP addresses from the representative and customer.
TPV Ninja provides a safe and reliable verification experience through modern communication tools customers have come to expect.
- eSign and UETA Compliant - SSL certificate encryption - All data stored on dedicated servers only accessible via private cloud LAN - Protected against XSS/SQL injection attacks - Database records and PDF contracts stored on Amazon S3 cloud (read only) - Web TPVs generated with unique 15-digit hexa-decimal security token
- GEO-Mapping (customer and agent must be located within specific terrtitories) - DNC list scrub - Duplicate IP Address Check (agent and customer using different devices) - Presale Customer Checks (preventing re-enrollment) - All Campaigns Preloaded (agent cannot alter price or term)
TPV Ninja provides a safe and reliable verification experience through modern communication tools customers have come to expect. Contact us today to find out how this groundbreaking tool can work for you.